1 tbs almond milk (or any milk)
1 scoop protein powder
3/8 cup of oats (ill explain later)
1 tsp cinnamon/mixed spice
1 tsp chia seeds
3 tsp water
2 squares dark chocolate roughly chopped
Oven at 150 degrees fan bake
1. Put two scoops of protein powder into a measuring cup and then fill up to the 1/2 cup mark with oats
2. Add spice and blend in the food processor
3. Grind the chia and add 3 tsp of water, let it sit for 10 minutes (alt. you can use 1 egg white or 1/2 egg)
4. Blend In the banana and chia
5. Add your milk- it should resemble a dough
6. Add the chocolate now.
7. You can cut it into shapes or just roll it into balls and squash it with a fork.
8. Bake for around 12 minutes on a lined baking tray
9. Voila! You’re done! I’m going to use mine for ice-cream sandwiches using blended frozen banana. Yomm.